RKD Alpha Dog is currently seeking to hire talented people to fill the roles of Copywriter and Data Coordinator. The job descriptions for these positions are provided below. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
RKD Group is looking for a creative in-house Copywriter to write clear, concise copy for nonprofit fundraising marketing products including: direct mail fundraising campaigns, newsletters, brochures, and client marketing needs. Your words will need to inform, engage and motivate target audiences.
The ideal candidate has good organization skills and is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly, offer valuable insight, and manage deadlines then we’d like to meet you.
Along with your cover letter and resume, please submit three writing samples so we can get an idea of your best work.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret creative instructions to understand copywriting requirements
- Collaborate with designers, sales and other professionals on projects
- Develop unique, new concepts
- Work within tight deadlines
- Keep abreast of market trends
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
- 3 years proven experience as a copywriter preferably in nonprofit fundraising
- Knowledge of nonprofit fundraising strategy and creation desirable
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
RKD Group is looking for Data Coordinators who would be responsible for performing data processing activities. Reporting to the Account Services Director, they will support the Data Specialists in preparing client data files. Data Coordinators are also responsible for identifying, developing and implementing new processes to improve data quality and to increase data production efficiency.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and results driven with the ability to work under pressure. They will be very organized and have good attention to detail.
- Support Data Specialists by pulling data from client databases
- Import data into internal RKD Alpha Dog systems
- Import data into client databases
- Use Microsoft Excel extensively to perform data manipulation and cleaning tasks
- Perform data quality control checks of production files using RKD Alpha Dog systems to detect inconsistencies and take corrective actions to assure clean and complete data files are delivered to internal and external production systems
- Upload processed data files to internal and external production systems within scheduled production deadlines
- Prepare update and reports as needed for account services team, sales team, and clients
- Identify, develop and implement new approaches (e.g., write macros and formulas) to further automate and improve file processing steps
- Advanced Excel skills
- Extensive experience with database and spreadsheet software programs
- Experience in SQL programming and database management
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Access
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic, SQL or compatible programming languages a plus
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 3 years of related experience is required for this position
- Preferred experience with nonprofit organizations and/or direct marketing agencies